Postcards from Hell

Weather: Hot, high thousands. Possible showers of fire clearing to brimstone. Wish you were here.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stroppy

Stroppy is my snake. Pet snake, that is; I'm not one to go around naming my penis. He is a Cape Your Carpet Python.

The colour is a bit off because of the UV lighting and blue heat lamps in the terarium.
I've attempted to adjust it but don't care enough to do it properly.

'Stroppy' is Australian slang which means 'grumpy, pouting, vindictive'. Stroppy is stroppy.

Anyway, he's a big boy now, about 5 foot long (150 cm) so, coupled with the fact that the thermostat was fucked, it prompted me to get him a bigger terrarium. He's been upgraded from a 3 x 3 x 3 foot box to a 6 x 2.5 x 2.5 foot box. Lucky him.

It took him a couple of days but now he's found a tiny little hole in that vast wilderness to curl up in. I don't know why I bothered to pay for the rest of the space if all he's going to do is hide in there, the ungrateful little shit.

Oh well, he's still cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home