Postcards from Hell

Weather: Hot, high thousands. Possible showers of fire clearing to brimstone. Wish you were here.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gay Icon

A gay icon is not something on my desktop that I double click to become gay. Imagine what the religious right (oxymoron) would say if such a thing existed? They claim it as final proof of the gay agenda. Dickheads.

The problem with the concept of the gay agenda is that there isn't one.

The problem with the concept of the gay icon is that I, as a card carrying homosexual, have no idea why certain people are gay icons.

Kylie Minogue? Why?
The girl from the Wizard of Oz. Why?

I'd list more but I have no idea of any others. There are others, but I have no idea who they are and I don't care.

The defining feature, for me, insofar as homosexuality is concerned is the fact of the sexual act itself and the desires that lead (or attempt to lead) to such an act. The rest is bullshit.

Homosexuality is not a taste in music. Its not a sashayed walk with limp wrist. It is not a make-up brand or a cologne. It is not a dress sense. And it is not the 'worship' of gay icons.

So you other faggots out there can keep all that shit to yourselves and just let me at the cute guys for fuck's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home