Postcards from Hell

Weather: Hot, high thousands. Possible showers of fire clearing to brimstone. Wish you were here.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Workers

What is it with council workers? They're obviously a hearding animal, on the side of the road in groups, doing what one could easily do.

If council workers were in charge of masturbation, there'd be one to move their hand up your penis, another to move their hand down, a third would be moaning, a fourth would be watching and a fifth would be in the corner leaning on a shovel. I'd rather not speculate as to whom provides the orgasm.

And even with all that, council would charge you for posessing two hands.

On the way here I saw a somewhat more realistic example. One guy up a ladder fiddling with something, two 'holding the ladder' and two watching.

Is it merely that they have a union? I wish I had a union. Then I wouldn't have to earn my money, either. Ah, the joy.

It is with great irony that unions are often called the 'such and such workers union' (SSWU) when the whole point is to protect people's right to not work. In honesty, it should be the 'such and such money takers union' (SSMTU).

Not that I have anything against unions. I fully respect a person's right to not work. I am merely jealous that I am not protected in a similar fashion.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to find five guys and a shovel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home