Postcards from Hell

Weather: Hot, high thousands. Possible showers of fire clearing to brimstone. Wish you were here.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ugliness

I hate it when I'm stuck staring at someone ugly. Some morbid curiousity keeps me looking at the hideousness incarnate and it sucks. Especially when I'm caught looking! What if they think that I think that they're sexy or something? Its terrorfying.

Just the other night I rode the train home with a couple of sets of very large teeth that were unceremoniously attached to a couple of young girls. I suppose a dentist with a sledge hammer might rectify that particluar problem but there was still something intrinsically abhorent and fundamentally ugly that would render the whole exercise a waste of time and money. Although it might be therapeutic for the dentist.

A face only a mother could love? Maybe. If she were blind. But lo! There she was next to the poor children who must have fair idea of what they'll grow up to look like.

Genetics strikes again. Heredity is amazingly powerful, especially if the mother's sperm source is also her brother.

I have nightmares about those teeth, even during the day. They would give a walrus pause. Most bull walruses would back down in fear. The others would be desperate idiots.

Ugliness is the proof that there is no god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home